Why The Name?

My name is Karla Cinapri and I am the creator of Bleach2Beach, a blog dedicated to sharing ideas about travelling and tips to help make life easier on the road and at home. I am a wife (Married to Rob for 23 years), mother of two (Matteo 21 & Simone 19) and educator (24 years in education) who has always been dedicated to taking care of others. Now that I'm becoming an empty nester it's my turn to test my limits and follow my travel dreams.

This Is Us - Delray Beach Family Trip August 2022

It is not uncommon to be regularly called upon by my friends and family to help with travelling or advice on how to make life easier. Deciding to take a year away from teaching to travel became a reality through dedication, planning and believing dreams can come true. People who know me well, will tell you that I am happiest when travelling or cleaning.


This next year my plan is leave behind my nickname “Karla Klean” and trade bleach for adventure in an attempt to clean up my bucket list along the way. It may get messy at times but that's part of the fun. My goal is to make you laugh and hopefully inspire you to do what brings you joy.


The real question on everyone's mind is.... will my marriage survive this next year? Will this adventure make us or break us?


Comments

  1. Lisa Can't wait to hear all about it. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can’t wait to hear about your adventures! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Can’t wait to read all about it. ❤️Tania

    ReplyDelete
  4. What would you do without Rob? Your life would be boring. Hehe. Enjoy your adventures. I’ll miss you partner and I hope I don’t get fired!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can’t wait to follow along!! It’s going to be an amazing year for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very exciting….. can’t wait to hear about all your fabulous adventures

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great plan for an adventure! Thanks for inspiring so many of us…
    I wish I planned the way you did!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time For Another Adventure

The Magic of Cartagena

Madeira is More Than Just My Last Name